Who fans and glasses

Bernd:

>>I think my only flaw is that I am wearing glasses :-)

But Bernd my dear, this is not a flaw! Glasses can, in fact, be an
asset. Take my glasses for instance. I just got them about a week ago,
and they are lovely. I would even go so far as to say that they are
magical, as they make me completely irresistable...at least to people
who work at the eyeglasses place. They gave me a $40 coupon, even though
I didn't guess the correct time it took them to make my new glasses.
Magic, I tell you!
I was chatting just last night with some other Who fans, and found out
that all of us wore glasses. I wonder if this was just a random
coincidence, or if Who fans tend to have worse vision than other people.
Since Who fans also tend to listen to loud music, thusly damaging their
ears, I can't help but feel that maybe somehow we're all trying to turn
ourselves into Tommy!
Just to make this post more relevant, I'd like to say that Pete had some
pretty cool sunglasses in the 60's.

                                             -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com