"Lazy Fat People" by Pete Townshend

Lazy and fat they are they are
and because they are all the same
they laugh and exclaim
the young are so funny
they burn in the sun the sun
and they're painfully pink when it rains
they always complain we offer them money
ahhhhhhh the lazy fat people are a terrible sight to see
and the lazy fat people will sit on you and me
oh yes they will
lazy and fat they are they are
their children diet too thin
to leave all for them to leave us their money
the lazy fat people will try to sit on you and me
if we don't watch out they'll get the better of you and me

How to tell the young from the lazy fat is easy to do
the lazy fat are pink and the beautiful young are blue.

(These are not the "exact lyrics"---very, very close though. I do have them
around here somewhere, but I had these on the hard drive...)

- -wf