Re: scalping...

Bob, re:

<< Yes Alan, I do.  Actually, in over 20 years of very active concert going,
 did pay more than face -once-.  I haven't completely ruled it out, but I do
 disdain it immensely. >>

One has to take a little pity on poor Alan... He'll probably have wonderful
tickets, but at the "expense" of having to sit next to the McMuffins. Not
only does he have to sit next to them, but he'll be spending all of his time
with them, including staying in the same cheap, no airconditioned hotel room.
I can assure you that this is a supreme sacrafice that I wouldn't wish on
anyone.

All of us that have encountered Mrs. McMuffin know that because of her
extreme size, she has trouble bathing--not that she'd do so anyway, since
running water is probably a luxury to that sorta person. Then of course comes
the untimely trousercoughs. You'd think it was the 4th of July in a sewer
plant!  Being within one city block of her after her ritual Who meal of beans
and beer can be disasterous! I don't think that most of us have encountered
such terror before!

So, cut Alan some slack. Here's a guy dedicated to see The Who under these
(and much more) adverse conditions. Just the mere sight of this McMuffin
character can drive a man insane. And, let's not forget about her colostomy
bag overflowing all over the sidewalks after feeding time...

Oh and if you see "her" before I do, ask her "what's that growing under one
of the many chins?" Hair? Fungus? Trapped Food? Etc...

- -wf