Re: IOW tape.... NTSC or SECAM?

Fang, Re:

> Forget the label, check to see on the disc itself where your's is actually
> made. They may have moved the processing for this one, to save the transport
> costs, assuming the UK market would buy in quanitities due to Hyde Park...

and Re:

> Check your CD again. I think you'll find that it was made in Germany, not
> UK... :)

Fang, you can believe me that I am able to check easy facts on my own.  It's
only the difficult ones where I might need your help... :-)

Ok, I'll try to convince you:  Of course, I have checked not only the labels
and the jewel case covers, but also the disks themselves.  Let's compare my old
Polydor Quad disks with my new ones:

   OLD:  Clearly labelled as `Made in W.-Germany', and carrying a `GEMA'
   inscription (which refers to the German association for protection of
   artists' rights in music).

   NEW:  Labelled as (C) and (P) Polydor Ltd. (UK), and carrying a `B.I.E.M.'
   and `STEMRA' inscription (which I believe to be essentially the same in the
   UK as GEMA is in Germany).

So, what's your conclusion?

Cheers,

Bernd