Re: IOW tape.... NTSC or SECAM?

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

>What mode is the IOW viddy?  Does anyone here have that "
>one size fits all VCR that can read either format?
>U.K. listers could help here.....

I would think that it would depend on where you got the tape. If it came out
of Europe, it's more than likely PAL. Japan, USA, Canada, Central & South
America use the inferior NTSC, France uses SECAM along with most of the
former communist countries.

If you have the tape and the quality is poor:
If you're seeing it and you don't have a multi-system VCR, it's probably a
bad copy of an NTSC tape.

Jon
- --
"Sometimes I sit and think; sometimes I just sit"