That Which Sustains

   My Dear Fellow Wholigans,

                                         The question I pose to you all is:
What sustains life?         As followers of PT and the troop I believe
we've all wrestled with this question one way or another.  The Who have
always represented to me great wit,musicality,love and above all the
spiritual basis of life. They do this through the message of keeping your
spirits up.
                It is my hope that you my fellow fans can understand the
order this spiritual uplift can bring. It's possible the music itself is
all we need, for music itself is the unspoken language of the infinite.
None the less I propose codifing this language into a
cyber-faith.......bear with me......I propose three principals governing
this cyber-faith (1) That there is a Supreme Being above us all(2)that
human-kind are Spiritual Beings&(3) that we should follow the golden
rule(do unto others etc.) ....that's it!... no other dogma involved..beyond
this you can believe anything you want...no priests..no church..no
Bureaucracy!  Feel free to e-mail me your reaction.                  Roland
Morris,Milwaukie,Oregon             P.S. Great job B. Gramlich on your Hyde
Park comment.