Re: Boycott

You know, most people really don't understand the used cd business. I used
to run one, and now I work there part time. I find it very humorous when:

1. A person can't understand why we don't need another copy of some late
80's one-hit wonder, particularly in r&b and "hair" metal. Well, let's
see, after I sell the other ten I have, I may be able to get rid of
yours.

2. "You're only going to give me five bucks trade for this brand new
disc?" Unlike new discs, there are no return privileges. Once it's bought
it's part of our inventory until it's sold. That means one good disc
that sells right away has to pay for the other five that have sat on the
shelf for two years.

3. "You mean I can't trade these two discs straight up for two brand new
ones?" Uhh, yeah Beavis.

Scott