My quick thoughts on the new Quad

Well, I went and got it about an hour and a half ago.  My initial thoughts
before playing it were "It *can't* be as bad as Fang is saying"... whoo boy
In two words: IT IS.  Maybe worse.  I'll break down my complaints track by
track later tonight or tomorrow.  My biggest complaint is: the frigging tape
machine start-up noise at the beginning of 5:15.  COME ON!! Aren't you folks
supposed to be pros?  Thats a real gut reaction from me.

Christopher Goosman

Here by the CD stand, nothing ever goes as planned. ;-)