Re: New York or... Can you see the real Pizza, can yah?

Greg, re:

>When it comes to pizza, my memory is impeccable!!!  It was much better than
>anything I could get in LA at the time - I had two pies in case you were
>wondering.  But, as Joe Giorgianni now knows - pizza heaven is in
>Chicago!!!!!!  The city with more pizza places than any other in the
>WORLD!!!!  The fact that I was born there has no impact on this opinion
>whatsoever either for I consider Georgia home now.

hMMM... Joe was saying something about "cracker crust"??? :) Maybe you had
Ben's on a bad day...

>>BTW - I do BBQ food a lot and I can tell you the rating of almost every BBQ
place I have ever eaten in including the best ribs, brisket and pulled pork
to date.  I am a serious BBQ fanatic  - hard to be since you can't find
killer BBQ anywhere outside of the South and I live in Ohio - where there is
little killer food of any kind.

Being a vegetarian for the last 17 years... I don't seem to have this
"problem"... :)

>>I can also take you to places that give you ten times the food for one
tenth
the price of New York.. Rich - you need to get out a bit more.

Oh, you mean like "Ryan's"??? I've seen killer salad bars like theirs in the
mid-West and South---all you can eat for about $5. If they had places like
that here, I'd be playing "Lazy Fat People" to myself!

- -wf