Re: MSG

>Does anyone know for sure if any of the MSG shows are going to be aired
>on Westwood One or make pay-per-view?  I recall messages that the July
>18th show may be aired.  That would be nice considering that is the night
>I am going.  There is a lot of rumor as to who is going to be popping up
>at the MSG shows.  I recently heard that Eddie VanHalen was considering
>an impromptu appearance b/c he always wanted to work with Pete and almost
>did when David Lee Roth left the group way back when.

Kamesh:

Oh god not Van Halen! Please, no...
I'd like to see Leslie West there, myself. Not only is he an old associate,
but he lives in NYC. He's still one Hell of a guitarist, too. Then there's
Al Kooper...

The MSG show on the 18th will be broadcast live via WWI.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend