Re: The Effing Who

Larry Lawthers wrote:

 Also, Pete looking like
> very much the golfer in his JCPenney's casual wardrobe.

Hey, IMHO he "wears every fashion, dressed to a "T"

> 2) I was struck by the fact that Pete had desires during the show of bashing the
> guitar and speakers in the post-Hyde Park interview with Pete.

Not ever going to happen again, I sometimes find PT to be the "perfect"
interview, telling writers what he believes he "should" say.

> 4) Recently, Rich N. spake:
>
> >>2) During the WGFA "heavy strumming" he yells out what I think is "Let's  see
> if I've got supple wrists!"<<
>
> Get-um Grip-um.

Larry - Get'um life-um, Cheemosabe!

> 5)  Recently, Rich N. spake:
>

> JAE on electric bass, no stand-up for me.  I wouldn't wanna see Johns spare
> tires sticking-out on either side of the stand-up bass.  Might look too much
> like a Disney carciature from "Booty & The Beast".

I believe if this ever happend, you (& I) would be there, even if they
did it naked...

> See ya, Whoofers. (pronounced hoofers)

Thanks for clearing up the pronunciation, I must have spent
.00000001/second trying to figure it out.