Re: Dont Throw sticks at her.

VoodooCh1@aol.com wrote:

> On another note would'nt it be cool if the who did MTV UNPLUGGED or
> if pete did Vh1 story teller's? I mean the unplugged concert would'nt really
> require a drummer with Keith Moons skills and I would just love to add some
> acoustic versions of some who songs.

Agree, agree!!!! In my perfect world it would be PT on acoustic and
piano, RD on vocal (maybe rythmn guitar, MAYBE), and JAE on acoutsic or
standup bass..... Only these three , no one else onstage.

I've wondered if one of PT's thoughts for doing his '96 dates was to beat
VH1 to the punch. There was definitely that kind of atmosphere, and his
shows were before ole Melissa E. showed her interest in Joan Osborne and
Jewel.