HBO Rocks the Kingdon

My new issue of OnSat magazine (T.V. guide for large dish owners) came
yesterday with a full fage ad for the "HBO Rocks the Kingdom - Masters of
Music Concert for the Prince's Trust".  The performers list is:

Eric Clapton and his band
- -------------------------
Highlights from the live premiere of "Quadrophenia" featuring
Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend & John Entwistle
Bob Dlyan and his band
Alanis Morissette

With a two hour running time and four acts, we will be lucky to see much in
the way of highlights.  Interestingly, in the magazine's "Sunday's
Highlight's" section, the concert is not mentioned, rather RERUNS of Murder
She Wrote and A&E's Biography of Edward VIII are.  ARGHHHHHH......