No Subject

Yup, they did it all, and nothing else. The encore was a repeat of
5.15. There were some guest appearances, Steven Fry, Adrian Edmunson,
Dave Gilmour, Gary ...kin Glitter. Townsend only played acoustic, so
there was obviously no jelly bean like manic energy, let alone
windmill arms. I was a fair way back but could see the video screens
no problem. The sound certainly wasn't loud enough, but that was
probably a restriction of the licence for use of the Park, well it is
in the centre of London

PS Just got the Who Live at The Isle Of Wight video and its bloody
marvelous, really vintage Who. Now just got to wait for the CD which
I'm hoping is a double. The video is 85 minutes long but apparently
they played for 3 hours that night, so a double CD is a possibility.
Anybody want any other stuff about this then please email me direct.

robert@robertb.demon.co.uk
Rob Broadhurst
0181 948 7590
0956 425046