From Reuters

Sure you all found this on Reuters, but if not...here it is...

Sunday June 30 3:00 PM EDT

Who's Roger Daltrey Has Brain Scan After Accident

LONDON (Reuter) - Roger Daltrey of the legendary British rock group The
Who had a
precautionary brain scan Saturday after being accidentally hit in the
eye with a microphone
stand wielded by fellow singer Gary Glitter.

They were rehearsing for a performance of their Quadrophenia album at an
open air concert in
London's Hyde Park when the accident happened.

``I was hit by a microphone stand being swung by a Mr. Gary Glitter,''
said Daltrey, sporting
sunglasses after his hospital checkup.

``It was my fault entirely as I was standing behind him and he didn't
know I was there. He
swung it round his head,'' he told Sky Television. ``Luckily the stand
had a lump of rubber on it.
It smashed the bone that holds the eye in place but I'm all right.''

Reuters/Variety