Bob Mould bashing

As the original target (I believe) of wf's anti-Mould statements (going way
back to the day after the 1st Supper Club gig) let me put in my two cents:

So what.

WF doesn't like Bob Mould.  He's not gonna like Bob Mould.

So what.

I tried to convince him to give Bob another chance, tried to list a good
"introduction" to the music (which live performances ain't), and he didn't
want to hear it.

So what.

Now, if I tried in a calm, rational, and logical fashion to convince wf to
give Bob another chance and failed, do you REALLY think calling him an
asshole is going to change things?  All it will do is add flame to the fire.
 He's just pushing your buttons, kids.  And AThos don't play that game.

DEAR WF-

I HAPPEN TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT BOB MOULD.  SO WHAT.  NOW LET'S
ALL DROP IT.

There's nothing I can do about it, screw it I don't care about it. . .
AThosWhite