Re: Adrian Edmondson (was Re: Hyde Park Report)

>Hi again, Mark. You've got the right show, but the wrong character. Ade
>Edmondson played Vyvian, ...you know, the psychopathic medical student with
>the studs in his forehead? (p)Wick was played by Rik Mayall.

Mark:

Right, right...Rik Mayall was Wik. It's been a while.

>Glad to hear that you got the Young Ones in the States. It's also one of my
>favourite comedies. BTW, Ade is married to Jennifer Saunders who did the
>hilarious "Absolutely Fabulous" series. I believe you also got that one in the
>States? Ade makes a guest appearance in one of the episodes.

Yeah, we get AbFab here too. On Comedy Central, which also used to air
Mystery Science Theater 3000 (a show I think you would really like...and
there is a movie...which I missed...so you might be able to see it that way
at least).
I love both YO and AF, but the problem for me is that there isn't nearly
enough episodes. Here shows run for years and years...usually until they're
dead and gone, so the British method is probably better.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend