Re: A Call To Arms!!!

In the spirit of The Who In Sweden CD, I'd like to see a compilation include
the following covers that were apparently only released outside of the US/UK:

"Ne t'En Fais pas pour Ronnie!" (A Legal Matter) by Ronnie Bird, French EP,
Phillips 437 220  ...sung in French!
"My Generation" by Danny & The Royal Strings, Denmark 45, ECHO
"Substitute" by Detta Cross Band, Denmark LP
"Out In The Street" by Lee Rivals, Denmark LP, Triola TDL 212; Denmark 45,
Triola TD 316
"My Generation" by The Speedtwins, Holland 45, Philips 6075 025; Holland LPs,
Philips 6416 120 and Universe L54

In the 'honorable mention' category, I'd also like to see that comilation
include "Run, Run, Run" by The Flying Circus [Capital ST6365, country
unknown], "My Generation" by The Sweet [UK LP, RCA LPL1 5080], and "I'm Free"
and "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Sweet Peace [Synthetic Plastic  98103,
country unknown].

By the way, I believe the spelling is "The Fourmost" and not FOREmost, a
distinction which might assist the compiler in trying to track down their
Townshend cover.

Whatever compilation of old covers materializes, I'm sure it'll be a hoot!
 (Whoot?)