Re: A Call To Arms!!!

>Please write back ASAP with the TITLE, BAND and ORIGINAL RECORD LABEL and
>YEAR as Phil has a British record company that's very interested...

There have been many covers of "My Generation" (though I'd like to see
Manfred Mann's included), as well as a few other songs like  "Pinball Wizard"
and "I Can't Explain," so my top interest in covers is those hard-to-find
versions of songs that haven't been covered too often.  Most of my
information concerning covers is from Hanel's discography, so I often don't
know the year and am only guessing that most of the following are '60s
British artists:

"Boris The Spider" by Joey Covington, UK LP, OSR 74
"I'm A Boy" by Cyanide, UK 45, PYE 7N 46068
"Call Me Lightning" by Los Johnny Jets, UK, Columbia CYS 1186
"So Sad About Us" by The Merseys, UK 45, Fontana TF 732  ...year:  1966
"Mary Anne With The..." by Opal Butterfly, UK 45, CBS 3921  ...year:  1968
"The Kids Are Alright" by The Pleasers, UK 45, Artist 180 (picture sleeve)
"Fiddle About" by Viv Stanshall, from a bootleg
"It's Not True" by The Untamed, UK 45, Planet PLF 103  ...year:  1965
"It's Not True" by The Warsaw Pakt, UK LP, Island ILPS 9515

Because AOL isn't letting me send out lengthy e-mail, I'll end my list here
and send a second batch later.