Re: The Who and Toilet PaperSun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996 23:27:07 -0800, ckt@best.com (Chris Thomas) wrote:

>>>There are more things than the Who in most people's lives.
>>
>>Yeah, essentials like toilet paper and...
>
>The Who is an essential, quite a bit like toilet paper!
>Necessary to survival in today's society.

Yeah, but can you wipe with....On second thought, forget it.

Kevin B. O'Brien <kob1@ix.netcom.com>
"I fired MacArthur because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire
him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was." Harry S. Truman