re: JAE in Florida

>Regarding Randal's question, on the back of one of the
>JAE tour shirts available lists Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville
>(no dates) as the 3 shows prior to the last--Myrtle Beach, SC.

>__Jon

Unfortunately you can't always go by what are on tour shirts.  My
Daltrey '94 shirt has MANY shows listed that never happened, several of
which were a whole lot closer than I ended up travelling to.  Concerts
of the DST tour-shirt that were cancelled/never scheduled:

Winston-Salem (I had first row tickets for this one!), Omaha, Augusta,
Raleigh, Richmond, N. Charleston, New Orleans, and four shows in
Florida.

There are some others that I'm not sure about.  As a matter of fact the
number of shows not played outnumbers the number of shows played that
are listed on the shirt.

Jeez, I'm a posting fool tonight.  I feel like Fang.  Speaking of
which, is there a finalized itinerary of the tour yet, WF?

Bruce (no more posts tonight I'm tired of typing)