Videos

Folks,

I'm thinking of picking up the following boot vids:

Live at the Cow Palace                      (73)  100 min
Live at Pontiac Stadium                     (75)   50 min
Live in Cleveland                           (76)   75 min
Keith Moon W/Led Zeppelin Live at the Forum (77)    6 min
Concert For Kampuchea                       (79)   25 min
Live Aid                                    (85)   20 min

Can anyone tell me the set lists for these?  Also, does one of these (I
assume either the Pontiac or Cleveland shows) have the "Roadrunner/My
Generation Blues"  segment from TKAA?  (I got a vid a long time ago with a
lot of that show on it, but I never have been able to figure out where it
was played.)  If neither of these has it, which show was it, anyway?  Any
other info regarding performance quality of any of these?  Didn't the Live
Aid broadcast cut out in the middle for a while?  The place I'm considering
ordering from was mentioned on this list in the last few days; anyone have
any info on it as far as reliability/quality goes?  God knows I've bought a
ton of boot vids that turned out to be virtually unwatchable; I don't want
to get shafted again, especially not on my limited budget.  Since I assume
everyone on the mailing list got this company's WHO list, does anyone have
any vids they saw on it that they know are killer?  Lastly, DON'T YOU WISH
ALL THESE VIDS WERE OFFICIALLY RELEASED?!!!!!!  Help me out, Whosters!

Thanks & regards,

Cramped Chris

http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12