"Who Did It"

I have in my collection the UK LP "Who Did It". It was apparently
pressed in the late '60's-early '70's as Track 2856 001. Word is that
it was never officially released but that a few got out. Has anybody
ever seen anything in print where it was offered for sale? Did anybody
ever actually see it for sale in shops around that time?

It was available briefly on a mail order record club, I
think. (Another similar item was the "Electric hendrix" album.
Jukka
elm: k20963@kyyppari.hkkk.fi