Re: CVC Collectables

>>I don't know. I used to wave a few hundred dollars in front of some of
these
>>dealers in the late seventies and they still remained jerks. The only
>>exception was Norman Feinberg. Wierd, but a good guy.
>
>Oh my God! "Good guy"??? Norman??? Was that before or after he spit all over
>you??? I just LOVE his ads in Goldmine for his "museum" pieces at very top
>dollar. He'd sell something to yah, IF he was in the right mood...
>
>wf

In my business, the one's who wave the $20's in our face to gain our
"respect" are the one's WE spit on and treat like the whiney yuppie bastards
they are.  Money doesn't equal respect, and bigger debts don't make you a
bigger fan of the Who.  One person may have a $12 Greatest Hits CD and
another may have a copy of Who's Next from every country in the world, so
who's the biggest fan?  Should I flaunt my cash or should I complain that
something costs too much or do both?  We all make our own decisions based on
what makes the most sense to us.  There are more things than the Who in most
people's lives.
Doug