RE: Official Who fan club

   Being the sceptic that I am, what makes "Naked Eye" the OFFICIAL
Who fan club? Do any of the Who endorse it, or the Who's management
team? If so, does this mean all negativity will be suppressed? Or is
OFFICIAL just a important sounding word designed to get our attention.

   Actually, it sounds like a good idea. Since The Who Digest is
great for small messages, this would probably mean Naked Eye would
feature longer articles.
   And how many people who like the Who  are "on-line"? Especially in
England, where Naked Eye would be based.
   I don't know whether or not I will subscribe, but I wish the
people starting this project success.

                                       John