TKAA - booklet

hi, re: the mention of the TKAA booklet whets my appetite- where can i get this?
any ideas, obviously a used record shop works, but any help is appreciated.

any comments on this booklet? saw the sticker on the TKAA cover shot in
charlesworth's song-by-song booklet- what's in it, and should i try and
track it down?

BTW, where can i get max r&b, the barnes book? isnt that being updated as we
type?

mm
"Steal from one author, and it's plagiarism; steal from many, and it's
research.'
 - Wilson Mizner, Hollywood screenwriter