Re: Monterey

Thanks to DDAJon for the Monterey boxed set info.  I see that Henry Diltz
says that the Who lost the toss, and John Phillips' quote that, "The Who
knew how good Jimi was and wouldn't be outdone," implies to me that the
argument was about who went on last, not first, last being the better
because they knew what it was they would have had to outdo, Pete's later
comments notwithstanding.  Too bad we can't ask Jimi...  Have any of the
other Who members (or Experience members, for that matter) commented on
this?  Here's a question to ask John if they have another tour party!

In any event, I've found a pretty good Wholist .sig...

> Mike <

    "... It was kind of a combination of wrestling and music."
        -- Country Joe McDonald