RE: Monterey Festival

Sorry if this comes through twice.

I actually I just read in an interview where Townshend wanted to go on
stage first.  Hendrix was too stoned to even argue, and so someone ended
up flipping a coin and Townshend won.  The way I understand it, Townshend
was worried that the Who would seem to be ripping off Hendrix if they went
after him.  Townshend something like, "You can play the guitar great, but
all we've got's our show."

cober
"When I was a boy I had the mind of a boy, but now I'm a man, ain't got no
mind at all."
	--John Entwistle