RE: In it for the money?Sun Dec 7 13:17:06 PST 1997

It bugs me when people slag them earning a buck.
In '89 i got 3 hour, 20 minutes of 110% effort.  Compare that to the last
time Genesis was in Toronto: 90 minutes!  (And for double the ticket price).
Who's in it for the money???
(and then there are the Stones.  don't get me started).
Mike

ps
the last thing Pete said in '89 was "We'll be back!)
I'm waiting.....