vinyl roios

ALoha all,

  Now that I've finally gotten the complete Capitol Centre
show on CD (thanks to Arthur) I'm ready to sell
my 2LP vinyl version of Tales from The Who on
multi-colored vinyl and Quad compatable (that's what it says)
Excellent shape and fantastic William Stout color cover.
Any interested who fans?

I can remember when I recorded this show off the radio
back in March 1974 that Keith Moon played a drum solo over
the ending credits (for the KBFH).  Too bad neither
LP or CD chose to keep this bit.

Anyway, email if interested in who vinyl.  I also
have a few others available.

John