Everybody Jump in and Answer These Questions

Hi All,

I have heard references of snagging "Oklahoma" mentioned here.  What does that
mean exactly?

When is the next Whofest and what is it?

There have been discussions on bootlegs here that I have even participated in.
Pardon my naivete, but are not bootlegs illegal, technically?

Lastly, I spoke with an "expert" in audio production and he complained that
Who's Next and all the Who albums were poorly mixed and even suggested that the
Who's Next mix sounds just like the Tommy mix.  While I do not have a
professional ear, I like what I like for my reasons, and do not listen to music
like a professional would.  However, can you all concur or disagree that Tommy
and Who's Next are worlds apart as far as their mix and how they sound?   I
heard "Limelight" by Rush the other day and I like how that song sounds because
all of the instruments are there for you to hear.  No holding your breathe to
listen for nuances that may or may not appear.  To me, that is how music should
sound.

Thanks to all