Re: Pete's guitar playing in 79 & 82

Mark, re:

> Charlesworth and company should be on this Digest.

That's not gonna happen either. As it is, I think he feels he's "overwhelmed"
by it all. More so from a "job" perspective" than a "fan" perspective I
believe. Personally, I don't think it would work "from the list" as their are
too many opinions here. Nothing would get done and we'd all be fighting over
it ultimately... From what I've been told from over there, there are some
fans "involved", but there are still problems and egos to contend with...

go figure...

wf