Re: bootleg ratings

Jeff, re:

> Guys who have better boot collections than others could help out a bit
>more.  Maybe I do or don't like Mr. Fang's overall approach, but his
>apparently large bootleg collection as well as his contacts out there
>make him a valuable resource. Results speak for themselves, with little
>further comment...  I can put little past him.  He's done it and seen that.
 We need his help, then, from time to time and ANYONE ELSE with like
resources.  So there's a bit of a weighting function for contributors to help
the bootleg page...

Very good response, much better than my own! (my own fault for trying to work
and "play Who" at the same time.) However, just to address the points with my
"name" in them.... I've "offered" my help, but I haven't received a response.
I have just about  every CD that's on the list, except for silly "dupicated"
ones (ie "Delay" which is the non-Tommy portion of Amsterdam, '69) and those
I've had in my hands and played most likely. And, of course I have some that
aren't on the list... However, it isn't my list and... ...etc, etc, etc.

So...

wf