Re: Too Much of Anything

Dave, re:

>I wonder whether they'll include the orignal version on Odds and Sods.

I sent them a tape with the original version so as they wouldn't be
"confused". We'll see... I'll probably start calling them on a regular basis
after the JAE tour starts up and my "free" time is back to normal...

>So what's the status of the 2 CD greatest hits set?  If MCA isn't doing it,
would Polygram go it alone?

I think I was told that "Story Of The Who" (Polydor) was supposed to be out
in Europe by Xmas (+/- delays). Maybe one of our European on-line friends can
verify that?

wf