Cutting Quad?...No way!

I usually stay out of any debates (becuase I'm at work and
have no time), but this discussion on cutting Quad has got me
reeling.

How could anyone think of cutting a second from this masterpiece?
There is not one reason I could think of that could justify it.
The analogy to da Vinci was perfect and I really don't care if
it will get out to more people at a cheaper price.  Cutting it,
weather it's Pete or MCA, is cheap, greedy, lazy and heartless.
It's basically the easy way out, and that's always seems to be
the worst way.

How could Pete, who always wants to be so true to the music,
even consider it?  It's blasphemy as far as I'm concerned.

And as for the "it would be nice to have one one disc" comments..
how lazy are these people that they would cut time from any
CD, just to have it on one disc?  What would they do if they
had to flip it four times with an LP?

IMO I would always rather have the full original set, even
if it means more money and more discs then have anything cut
(and this goes for any CD, not just the WHO).

Pete's selling out in a big way if he does this!

I say more extra songs instead of less...always.

Sorry...just had to get that out of my system.

David