The Who in Sweden

Greg,

>GOOD NEWS!  I just heard from my UK supplier and he was able to get a better
>price on the book "The Who In Sweden" with the limited bonus CD of Who
>covers.  I can now offer these at $68 retail plus the shipping, which is MUCH
>better than the $100 I was looking at before.  I have had to give him an

You should try contacting the publisher directly:

SQUEEZE BOOKS
c/o Olle Lundin
Hallandsgatan 24
S-118 57 Stockholm
Sweden
Phone +070-733 79 25

On the glossy flyer I have it lists a price of US$44 including postage and
packing (no indication if that is airmail or surface).  Of course I have no idea
how well it has sold to date so Olle may not be able anymore to supply the bonus
CD which was limited to the first 1500 copies.

Regards,
Denis    (dbowler@dest.gov.au)