Lifehouse BBC Tree

Just a 2nd announcement for folks - if anyone wants to sign up for the
tree for the BBC lifehouse sspecial, send an e-mail message to me with
your name, e-mail address, snail mail address, whether you can branch, and
how many copies you can make.  You have until 2/29 to sign up.  The seed
tape is on its way to me (thanks, Mike!) and will be filled with some good
rare PT or who material. Lots of interest so far - almost 50 sign-ups!

Best - Mason