Re: who things

Mike, re:

>hi- has anyone heard of the following boots?
>
>>The Who
>>Studio Sessions I 1964-1966		110m
>>Studio Sessions II 1967-1970		90m
>>Studio Sessions III 1970                		100m
>>Studio Sessions IV 1970-1971		100m
>>Studio Sessions V 1971-1973		90m

No. Sounds to me like someone either a) got a hold of the tapes that Jon
Astley is working on or b) (more likely) just "pirated" the existing Who
material onto tape (you didn't mention format). If you forward the phone # to
me, I'll be glad to call them and get more info... Unfortunately, what very
often sounds interesting, often turns into a "dud"...

-wf