"Empty Glass" reissues (and such...)

Steve, re: (above)

I took a look through my inventory and here's what I got:

1st issue (pink face CD) "Made in West Germany by Polygram" on the CD,
itself. (I think I bought this one in 1984)

2nd issue (silver faced CD) "Made in USA by PDO" on the CD, itself. Same
catelogue numbers as above. Improvement in sound quality than above, but
still not up to standards...

3rd issue The Gold CD. A bit warmer than 2nd issue, but still too harsh
sounding for me...

4th issue--"remixed" (Atlantic colors on CD--different catalogue number than
1 or 2 above). No real improvement over 2 above...

-wf