No Subject

ttle Who content)

Rich,

The pun/palindrome line is from the dead parrot sketch.  Cleese is
complaining about the dead parrot.  Palin eventually sends him to the pet
shop in Bolton.  Cleese gets to Bolton and the shop's not there, so he
returns.  Palin tells him that the other shop is in Ipswitch.  When Cleese
asks him why he said the shop was in Bolton, Palin said "It was a pun."
 After the palindrome line, Cleese decides the drop out of the skit because
it has gotten much too silly.  Which of course, is Graham Chapman's cue to
come in...

Can't help on the Holy Grail line - I'll have to go watch it again!!

John