No Subject

uld be interested to hear a description of that convention, and also, is
anyone aware if a similar event will take place again in England or
elsewhere? Thanks.

The short version: One of the best days of my life!

Actually, it was a great day even BEFORE the doors opened. Who fans from
around the world wearing Who t-shirts and various memorabilia, etc... The
doors opened and... Who records for sale!!! After spending lots of money and
making the rounds, the "celebraties" starting floating in... Everyone
associated with The Who (except for Pete) was there--From Keith Moon's mother
and sister, to Jodi Lindscott. It was great! Everyone was friendly and
talkative. They had a knockoff band, "Deja Who" play for a while, but I think
that was more of a distraction than anything else... After a short
intermission, the hall reopened for the concert with Roger, John, Simon, Zak
& co and it was beyond great! Afterwards, Roger came out and chatted, and
people started to leave, etc...

As for another fest... it would be hard to do the same thing again (my
guess), but they are thinking about doing something similar in NYC, although
I don't see how they could afford the "guest list"... If they do it again in
England, I STRONGLY recommend everyone to go that can...

-wf