Re: Mark, this Zep thing....

    Really, discussion/debate is healthy.  It means you're thinking.  And
as far as I'm concerned, your input is *never* "less than welcome".

>music. For whatever twisted reason, that's rather important to me.
>
>     ...You sick and "twisted" individual!

gary m:

That may well be true...I certainly feel old right now, after a lightning
trip to Atlanta to get my stock...which I got after all.

No Who and no "imports," I'm sorry to say. But there are several Pete solo
CDs as well as two of Rog's. I'll list them when I have the energy.

But thanks! I enjoy being "never less than welcome," especially since I
often feel rather less than in places.

And the names continue to pour in. WF's post makes me think that I might get
away with Generations after all. But I'm too beat to even consider it at the
moment...and me with 50 EMails coming in when I checked my mail. You guys
have been BUSY!

 Cheers                             ML