RE: The Novice Again

The Flash Fearless CD is also available from Worlwide CD in Chicago
(312-665-0300) for $18.   Special thanks to wf for tipping me off to the
existance of this release; of all my vinyl this is the last item I would have
expected to see on CD.  As I mentioned elsewhere, prior to now this album has
been very difficult to obtain and has some great material on it.  Entwistle
plays bass throughout.

J.

I'm going to Chicago on Wednesday -- what street is it on?