Re: The Novice Again

<<Okay guys, let's put this in perspective here.  It's been what, 25 years?,
since the band started, and some of you still want Pete to write the same
sort of stuff he did back then? >>

I think there is the possibility of a revitalized Who re-emerging at some point.

Such a project would necessarily require new material; another reunion tour is
not what I'm thinking of.  If one looks back on the long career of The Who and
subsequently Townshend's solo work, there is a steady growth and progression and
I would fully expect this to continue if The Who were to re-emerge.  While this
is all conjecture and I doubt it will come to pass, if their was a reformation
in conjunction new material and new ideas I don't think Townshend would try to
offer up "more of the same."  Hopefully, we would hear something as different as
Quadrophenia compared to WN.

<<By the way, if you're looking for the Flash Fearless cd's with John, we can
get them.  They're $25 plus postage, so email us at Biggsk@aol.com if you're
interested.  >>

The Flash Fearless CD is also available from Worlwide CD in Chicago
(312-665-0300) for $18.   Special thanks to wf for tipping me off to the
existance of this release; of all my vinyl this is the last item I would have
expected to see on CD.  As I mentioned elsewhere, prior to now this album has
been very difficult to obtain and has some great material on it.  Entwistle
plays bass throughout.

J.