Re: Flash Fearless

Tom, re:

>> FLASH is for the truly dedicated only

One of the reasons I didn't answer the original question, was how DOES one
answer a question like "should I buy this record?" How does one "see through
someone else's eyes" in order to answer a question like that?

It's funny, I've only listened to "To The Chop". From my perspective, it's a
song that probably could have fit very well on "Rigor Mortis Sets In" and to
be missing it from the collection, is like having the same without "Big Black
Cadillac"...

Look at it this way, many people are very excited by Pete's Greatest Hits,
because it has ONE new song ("Uneasy Street"). Forgetting that John plays
bass on the whole "Flash..." album and has Keith Moon as a "guest star", is
this one so different?

-wf