Re: Who tribute songs

Hey Gary M Gillman,
   just was discussing you with gary m (Gatry Mauillo)
   A Raspberries fan!!   Starting Over is, not only one of the best LPs of
the 70s, but I cannot listen to the title tune or Overnite Sensation without
tears filling my eyes!  everyone knew that Eric wanted to be Roger Daltrey
when he grew up, but instead became barry manilow!

All the best (& contact me if you want to trade Raspberries tapes0
Gary M Mollica
AKA GaryM

BTW, what's your M stand for?  Mine's Matthew