Songs as Kids

>What WAS that first song that got you thinking
>about music or that you first really noticed?

This one is ultimately weird, but the first song I remember ever hearing as a
kid was "Tiny Bubbles" by Don Ho.  My mother had a fascination with Hawaii
and played his records over and over and over.  Another kid fav was the dogs
singing Jingle Bells..as for first rock song I remember..."Jungle Love" by
Steve Miller Band.  My cool cousin Kelly (who I followed like a shadow) had
the record and played it all summer long when I went to visit in Colorado.

First Who song I remember hearing..."Pinball Wizard"

Karel Lea - The Who Novice