Re: Favorite songs as a kid

        I suppose this is a good opportunity to try do be cool, BUT...
        When I was five (it was good to be alive) I saw a commercial on TV
for "The Best of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons," and urged my parents
to buy it for me.  I'm not sure if this record made me begin thinking about
music, but I was definitely sure at that time that I could torture my older
sister, Sherri, with the song "Sherry."

                                                                Stacey