Re: '87 Entwistle blood drive

>> I am guessing that you are in the medical profession.

>Me??? Nah... I'm one of those MBA types... However, if I had to do it over
>again, I'd be a vet... (animal doctor, not soldier...)

>-wf

        Sorry for the confusion, but I was responding to the other person I
quoted in my document--very interesting, though.
        Oh yeah, its all coming back to me now.  The thought did cross my
mind to get someone to tape it for me, but to no avail.
        I was very happy when he played "My Size" at the party, where I was
having flashbacks about the Bottom Line show;  My table was in the same
position, but closer.  When I heard the opening riffs of that song I
thought, "Yeah, finally."

                                                        Stacey