Gold WAY error!

Question for all:

Does anybody find that when they try to play track 9 (Who Are You) on the
Ultradisc by itself, the cymbal crash is cut off in the very beginning!
I have to go to the end of track 8 in order to hear it.

Please let me know if this is similar for everyone else.  I need to know
if it's an all-around error.

Thanks
Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.